Contact us

My Cart
$0.00

Cutting and Serving Boards

Showing all 6 results

Custom Logo Cutting Board Paddle Shape

$28.97
Introducing our Custom Logo Paddle-Shaped Cutting Board – a distinctive and branded addition to your culinary essentials. Crafted with precision, this cutting board features a unique paddle shape, providing ample space for showcasing your custom logo.
> Material: Natural bamboo.
> Size: 13 1/2″(L)x7″(W)x1/2″ thick.
> Imprint: Engraved.
> The images will not rub, peel, or scratch off.
> Note: Variations in tone and color are natural to these cutting boards. Some boards may be darker or lighter due to grain variations
> Natural wood knots and other variations in the wood may appear through the engraved design. These are not considered imperfections.
> Made in the USA.
Personalized zen kitchen handled bamboo cutting board

Personalized Zen kitchen handled bamboo cutting board with butcher block inlay

$28.88
Introducing our Personalized Zen Kitchen Handled Bamboo Cutting Board with Butcher Block Inlay – a beautifully crafted and functional addition to your culinary space. Made from high-quality bamboo, this cutting board features a butcher block inlay for durability and a zen-inspired design for aesthetic appeal.
> Material: Natural bamboo.
> Size: 13 1/2″x7″x1/2″.
> Imprint: Engraved.
> The images will not rub, peel, or scratch off.
> The butcher block pattern is approximately 1/2″x8 3/4″.
> Note: Variations in tone and color are natural to these cutting boards. Some boards may be darker or lighter due to grain variations
> Natural wood knots and other variations in the wood may appear through the engraved design. These are not considered imperfections.
> Made in the USA.
personalized paddle shaped bamboo cutting board with butcher block inlay

Custom logo paddle shaped bamboo cutting board with butcher block inlay

$28.88
Introducing our Custom Logo Paddle-Shaped Bamboo Cutting Board with Butcher Block Inlay – a unique and branded addition to your culinary essentials. Crafted from high-quality bamboo, this cutting board features a distinctive paddle shape with a durable butcher block inlay for efficient food preparation.
> Material: Natural bamboo.
> Size: 13 1/2″x7″x1/2″.
> Imprint: Engraved.
> The images will not rub, peel, or scratch off.
> The butcher block pattern is approximately 1/2″x8 3/4″.
> Note: Variations in tone and color are natural to these cutting boards. Some boards may be darker or lighter due to grain variations
> Natural wood knots and other variations in the wood may appear through the engraved design. These are not considered imperfections.
> Made in the USA.

Personalized Wedding Couple Established Bamboo Cutting Board

$34.50
Introducing our Personalized Wedding Couple Established Bamboo Cutting Board – a meaningful and timeless addition to the kitchen of a newlywed couple. Crafted from high-quality bamboo, this cutting board is designed to commemorate the special occasion with the couple’s names and established date personalized on the surface.
> Material: Natural bamboo.
> Size: 13″(L)x9″(W)x1/2″ (Handle hole: 2 3/16″ x 11/16).
> Imprint: Engraved.
> The images will not rub, peel, or scratch off.
> Note: Variations in tone and color are natural to these cutting boards. Some boards may be darker or lighter due to grain variations
> Natural wood knots and other variations in the wood may appear through the engraved design. These are not considered imperfections.
> Made in the USA.

Baked and Cooked with Love Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board

$34.50
Introducing our Baked and Cooked with Love Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board – a heartwarming and functional addition to your kitchen. Crafted from high-quality bamboo, this cutting board is adorned with the delightful message “Baked and Cooked with Love,” creating a warm and inviting atmosphere in your culinary space.
> Material: Natural bamboo.
> Size: 13″(L)x9″(W)x1/2″ (Handle hole: 2 3/16″ x 11/16).
> Imprint: Engraved.
> The images will not rub, peel, or scratch off.
> Note: Variations in tone and color are natural to these cutting boards. Some boards may be darker or lighter due to grain variations
> Natural wood knots and other variations in the wood may appear through the engraved design. These are not considered imperfections.
> Made in the USA.

The Secret Ingredient is Love Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board with Handle

$34.50
Introducing our The Secret Ingredient is Love Personalized Bamboo Cutting Board with Handle – a charming and thoughtful addition to your kitchen. Crafted from high-quality bamboo, this cutting board features a heartwarming message and includes a convenient handle for easy carrying and serving.
> Material: Natural bamboo.
> Size: 13″(L)x9″(W)x1/2″ (Handle hole: 2 3/16″ x 11/16).
> Imprint: Engraved.
> The images will not rub, peel, or scratch off.
> Note: Variations in tone and color are natural to these cutting boards. Some boards may be darker or lighter due to grain variations
> Natural wood knots and other variations in the wood may appear through the engraved design. These are not considered imperfections.
> Made in the USA.
How would you like to design your

Upload a full design

  • - Have a complete design
  • - Have your own designer

Design here online

  • - Already have your concept
  • - Customise every detail

If this is your first time using the design tool, please spend a few minutes to properly understand the design area. This will ensure everything is done correctly and make the best use of the tools. If you already used it before click the x. Thanks